Commercial Account Manager
Full-time | £25k to £30k + uncapped commission
A bit about you …
You are self-driven, organised and have strong relationship building and communication skills with a hunger and passion for technology. You are driven to succeed. You understand business and how technology can be used to build modern businesses. You know the industry and you can think laterally. You enjoy developing and growing business with existing clients. You use technology to work effectively. You’re happy to work independently but you’re a team player. You know what it takes to succeed. You want to work for a thriving, successful and forward thinking business. Is this you? Then read on …
The details …
We do want the best. If you tick the majority of the boxes below, feel free to apply. If not don’t worry – keep in touch – we are a growing business and other opportunities will arise.
As part of the role in our Hastings office, you will be expected to:
• Manage existing key commercial accounts to ensure that clients are receiving the best possible service and are getting the very best from technology.
• Plan and implement client ‘technology roadmaps’ as the blueprint to their digital transformation.
• Support clients every step along their digital transformation.
• Report activity and progress on a regular basis.
• Work from the office, home or on the road as appropriate.
The role will suit someone with 2 years’ sales consulting experience in the SME market in a similar organisation and be able to demonstrate a successful track record accordingly.
Other essential skills / experience include:
• Knowledge of technology infrastructure including server-based environments, cloud and hybrid environments, Office 365 and MS Azure solutions, data cabling infrastructure, communications, connectivity and telecoms, backup and disaster recovery solutions and managed services packages.
• Full UK driving licence
A basic salary package of £25K to £30K depending on experience plus a generous uncapped group commission scheme.
20 days paid holiday (rising to 23 days) in addition to public holidays.
We are looking for someone with the ambition to progress and help the company continue its progress. You will be given the training to develop your skills and your career.
We’re not looking for a 9.00 to 5.00 mentality. We are looking for someone who works to objectives not to the clock. You will be your own person and be expected to manage your own time and activities to achieve your goals.