Group Account Manager
Full-time | £30k to £35k + Commission
Group Account Manager – Sussex
We are a UK wide group of ICT (Information & Communications Technology) experts enabling businesses to work smarter through technology. We specialise in the design, implementation and support of a range of Cloud services and business applications including I.T. managed services, I.T. infrastructure support, hosted collaboration and communication solutions.
Our aim is simple: to work with our clients to bring together organisation design, processes and technology, in order to achieve business goals and deliver a standout customer experience.
We are looking for enthusiastic people who are passionate about customers and want to be part of a fast-growing technology business with endless opportunity.
Group Account Manager
Sussex / Field
Head of Account Management
£30 – £35K + Commission
Working as part of a small, hardworking and enthusiastic team, the role involves managing a base of c50-100 business clients. You will build relationships with key stakeholders, upsell and cross-sell, renew customer accounts and maintain an elevated level of customer care whilst supporting customers across the whole of their ICT estate, including but not limited to, hardware, software, IT Support and telephony. You will be expected to conduct regular face to face visits and ensure the happiness of accounts from start to finish.
- To maximise revenue from existing base of customers by upselling and cross selling our range of ICT products and services
- Identify opportunities for our full range of ICT services and assist with selling these into your customer base, utilising our Solutions Team and Pre-Sales Specialists where needed
- Be comfortable introducing Solutions into your customer base, understanding the customer’s business need and aligning the relevant technologies and Professional Services need.
- Work with sales management and marketing to build effective account and opportunity plans
- When required, target new prospective customers in key verticals to grow your own account base.
- Build long term sustainable relationships with decision makers and take full responsibility of the customer during the lifecycle.
- Work to exceed a defined set of targets and KPI’s and accurately report pipeline, ensuring reporting systems such as CRM are kept up to date
- Prepare and issue customer proposals in a timely manner
- Secure new revenue from your base whilst managing churn
- Welcome new customers to the company, and ensure new products and services meet the customers’ expectations.
- Identify best practice improvements and feed back into the business
Key Role Specific Tasks
- Manage a base of 50-100 ICT customers, remotely and face to face.
- Increase revenue and manage churn within your customer base.
- Provide accurate data for weekly and monthly forecast reports.
- Manage profitability within commercial guidelines.
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Run a proactive review strategy for our customers.
- Maintain margin within customer base
- Develop relationship with key clients.
- Demonstrate ability to provide accurate business reporting.
- Follow all processes and procedures that are put in place, which may change from time to time.
- Keep internal reporting systems up to date and accurate.
Company and Departmental Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with colleagues in the Sales Team and wider delivery and support teams
- Ensure weekly/monthly reports and sales forecasts are accurate; actively participate in Sales management meetings
- Develop and maintain product and market knowledge with an eye to future trends and upcoming technologies
- Demonstrate ongoing commitment to personal development
- Provide regular feedback on customer needs and market trends to optimise our campaign planning, commercial strategy and service models
- Execute the role in accordance with InTEC’s vision and values
- Self-motivated and ambitious, ‘can do’ mindset, determined approach, enjoy working to targets
- Resilient, able to cope with rejection, resourceful in working around barriers and objections
- Committed to personal improvement, enjoys learning and coaching and mentoring support
- Competitive, thinks creatively about ways of overcoming barriers
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (written & verbal) and enjoys collaborative working, able to gain support and cooperation from colleague.
- Flexible, ready to get involved and do what is needed to make it happen
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven B2B sales skills – strategic prospecting, rapport building, qualifying, negotiating, time management.
- Experience in the ICT Industry
- Highly numerate with experience in stacking deals and calculating ROI
- Competent in use of Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams
- Full UK Driving license
The I.N.T.E.C. Values are at the heart of everything we do with our people and customers. We have a team of Culture Champions who ensure inTEC is a fun, fair place to work where everyone feels valued and seizes their opportunity to grow.
INNOVATION – we are excited by the solutions that our technology creates
NURTURE – we support and develop our people to succeed
TEAMWORK – we collaborate with our customers, people and partners for growth
EXPERTISE – we are passionate about sharing our knowledge
CUSTOMER – we are proactive and always go the extra mile for every customer
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is very important to our business and our team. Our approach to CSR is based on the following principles:
- To maximise the benefits that our work has on the people around us;
- To integrate CSR into strategic and operational decision-making;
- To comply with all applicable legislation, regulations and best practice.
We consider CSR from three distinct perspectives:
- Community – helping people understand the role we play within the community and contributing our expertise to enhance the work of charities, sports clubs and volunteer groups;
- People – finding and developing great people throughout their inTEC journey;
- Environmental Management – managing our impact on the environment in a responsible and ethical manner.